Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and soften skin. Aloe Vera is known for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties and has a wide variety of uses.
– Provides cooling relief for dry, itchy, or irritated skin.
– Soothes rashes, painful sunburns, and itchy bug bites.
– Clears up acne blemishes.
– Eliminates itchy scalp and dandruff.
– Use as hair styling gel or leave in conditioner for stronger, shinier hair.
– Use as a moisturizer on its own or mix with oils to make your own custom formula.
– Use as aftershave or post waxing treatment to eliminate razor burn.
– Great for your pets too! Use to relieve itchy patches or bald spots on dogs and cats.
100% Natural: Our Aloe Vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you can feel the difference! Contains no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It’s as close as it gets to breaking open the actual Aloe leaf straight from the plant!
The thinner consistency sinks into skin quickly, which means it’s absorbing deep into the skin where it can do the most healing. It goes on smoothly and spreads easily, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.
Contains 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants grown in the USA. The remaining 0.25% are natural preservatives required to keep the product safe. Read More..