The Massage For A Flat Stomach
For all those who unsuccessfully trying to get rid of excess weight, here’s the good news. With the help of massage that you can speed up your weight loss and curb your appetite.
Activate Your Intestine
If you regularly massage the stomach (a few minutes), you will activate the work of the intestine, but can foster the exchange of matter and remove the fat.
Curb Your Appetite
Specific points on the body irritate the nerve and stimulate the exchange of goods. With gentle pressure, massage several times following points:
Junmen (“Cloud Gate”) is located in a depression on the outer end of the clavicle.
Zongfu (“Assembly Point”) is located two fingers below junmena.
Dzihaj (“More Energe”) is located two fingers below the navel.
Guanijan (“First Gate”) is located four fingers below the navel.
Throw Out Excess Of Liquid
Cengsan point on the leaves a little harder to find. Sit back your foot of one leg to other knee. The point is two palms under knees. If pressure cause pain as as in case of sting, it means that you have found the spot. Go over it with a strong pressure 120 times massaging from the bottom up. This will speed up your healthy weight loss.
Very Important Is Deceive Hunger And Cut Out Toxics !
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN DO THE STOMACH-RUBBING EXERCISE FOR HEALTHY WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT:
1) Lie flat on your back on your bed or on the floor and take your top off or pull it up so that your abdominal area is bare.
2) Rub your hands together vigorously for about 10-15 seconds, or until they feel hot.
3) Place one of your hands directly on your belly button and begin to rub in small circles around your belly button, and gradually make the circles larger, use fairly firm but comfortable pressure and rub at a slow, even pace, approximately 1 circle per second.
4) Concentrate on the heat building up in, around and throughout your stomach.
5) Do about 40 to 50 circles, or for an approximate duration of 2 minutes or more if you can.
Note: It is important to keep the abdominal area warm while doing the exercise, especially during winter months when even heated indoor air tends to be cool.
The stomach exercise also can help because stimulates the abdominal organs, helps speed up slow digestion, increases blood circulation in the abdominal area, helps heal indigestion, diarrhea, nausea,vomiting and the adverse effects of overeating but also much more.
Caution: The stomach massage should not be practiced immediately after a heavy meal. Neither is it advisable for women who have inflammation of the uterus, bladder, ovaries and fallopian tubes; who are pregnant, and individuals who have the following conditions: hypertension; kidneys or bladder; stones in the gall bladder, femoral, general, inguinal and umbilical hernia; bleeding of the stomach, lungs or brain; or ulcers of the intestines and stomach. If you follow all this, it will speed up your weight loss.